Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GREEDY UNAIDED PRIVATE SCHOOL

GREEDY PVT SCHOOL - It is a 3rd letter in series that Abhishek has given to me hoping that I would take suitable steps to get his problem solved. Delhi High Court on September19. 2011 had directed him to continue attending the school till further directions are given by the Court. Despite these orders. the school has been harassing him in one way or the other. By denial of bus facility, the school has again forced him to sit a home. I will move to Court by tomorrow seeking necessary directions.

Date-27/09/11
Dear Uncle,

I am fine and hope that you will be fine there.I went to school dated 26/9/11 again my class teacher did not allow me to enter the class room. My class teacher said me that you go to Virdi Mam room and give exam of subject Social Studies. My school
class teacher did not allow me school bus and said that you call your mother. I sit there apoxi. two hours All students and teachers had gone their homes by school buses. Only me and school office staff were in the school, My teacher warned me that tomorrow in the morning if you will catch the school bus I will not carry you.


Your's Lovely
Abhishek
Class: - VIII- D
School: - Guru Harkishan
Public School
India Gate New Delhi.

No comments: