Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jeevan Anmol Hospital maltreats EWS patients

To The Principal Secretary (Health) Government of NCT of Delhi Secretariat, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-110002 28 April 2012 Sub: Jeevan Anmol Hospital maltreats EWS patients Dear Sir. Please find enclosed hereto two postcards having been written by Shri Vinod Kumar (M-852767788, 011-22750380) and Ms. Pushpa (M-954078751) and addressed to me complaining that Jeevan Anmol Hospital, Mayur Vihar, Phase I, Delhi-110091 has denied free treatment to EWS patients on one pretext or other. Moreover, the Hospital Officials and Doctors are misbehaving and insulting the EWS patients and their relatives. The attached postcards are self explanatory. Kindly look into these complaints and take appropriate action against this hospital. With regards, Ashok Agarwal M-09811101923 Member High Court Constituted Monitoring Committee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few days ago, my husband was admitted in Jeevan Anmol Hospital, Mayur Vihar Phase-1

I saw a few things there:

1. There are no management rules and care.For e.g. if your patient is admitted in that hospital then this is your duty to call nursing care, doctors timing, and ask for everything.This is very disappointing.
Because, I’m paying for everything like bed charges, medicines in fact nursing care etc. Even nobody will come to ask , how are you feeling now? Nobody.

2. On few month ago, my niece was suddenly suffering from fever and she was unconscious. Then I came to this hospital for treatment, but they rejected due to 5000 Rs. Registration fees. My mom told them, I’ll provide you asap, but They didn’t accept.

3. Very shameful.

4. The only Housekeeping team was doing good work over there. Rest management is ZERO.

Lalit Joshi said...

My mother is admitted yesterday night and till today night she was not given medicine regarding her problem.We are doing follow ups with hospital staff to give medicine to her. Very disappointing