Wednesday, June 12, 2013

UNHAPPY WITH DISCONTINUATION OF “TELEGRAM’

“Telegram” or “Phonogram” may not be very popular now-a-days but it does not mean that it has lost its relevancy and should be wired to history. In many cases, I have been using “Phonogram” mode to put my client’s grievance on record. In almost all cases where CBSE Class X and Class XII failed students are denied re-admission by their respective schools (private or government), I used to send emergency message to the school and the authority through “Phonogram” (By using my MTNL Landline Telephone). In many such cases, I received response from the school principal just after 3 or 4 hours of sending Phonogram that the school is willing to re-admit the student. I am really unhappy with the decision of Bharat Sanchar Nigam to discontinue “Telegram” services from July 15, 2013. The authorities should have taken views from AAM AADMI before taking such a decision. Such a decision on the part of the authorities, in my opinion, is not in public interest.

No comments: